JLIS.it is published by the University of Florence (ex Department of studies on the Middle Age and the Renaissance); maintenance for this OJS Installation, software development and maintenance is provided by the AePIC team at CILEA.
JLIS.it publishes one volume in two six-monthly issues, in June and December. The deadline for the submission for the next issue is september 30th and march 30th. Submitted papers will be checked by one of the editors: if it will pass this first step, then the paper should be sent to 2 reviewers for the review process, after which the author will be notified of the acceptance or should be given suggestions to improve his paper.
- open access to contributions (authors retain copyright)
- peer-review by Italian and international experts
- wide dissemination of published contributions both in the national and international area, with the help of specific tools.
JLIS.it is indexed by:
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
- The Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB (Electronic Journal Library)
- University of Regensburg (Germania)
- Google Scholar
- Italian Professional Literature
- LISA - Library and Information Science Abstract
JLIS.it has been received the SPARC seal for Open Access, that marks the compliance to the following conditions for open access publishing:
- the choice of a CC-BY licence
- the supply of the metadata of published articles to DOAJ