1. On-line images of the textbook
LUCA BOMBARDIERI, GIAMPAOLO GRAZIADIO, ANNA MARGHERITA JASINK
Preistoria e protostoria egea e cipriotaFirenze University Press, Firenze 2015
You find here a series of figures with didactic purposes which complete the print volume
For the login and password to obtain the free access to the captions and the images contact:
2. On-line University lectures
We are implementing this section with a series of lectures, conferences, seminars, about specific themes, with an educational aim. At the same time they offer some outlines on aspects of the Aegean civilisations which are not often object of discussion. Each of the proposed lectures has already been experimented as a vis à vis instrument, and only subsequently has been revised and written to be read.
At the moment we offer this series of lectures only in Italian, but, on request, they might be translated also in English.
A brief summary of each lecture and the name of the author can be seen directly. To read the whole series you need a login and password, which will be given individually writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, on specific request, obviously without any payment.
We rely also on suggestions and we are ready to accept lectures by young researchers who, in this way, can have both a recognition of their works and give a contribution to our educational purposes.
- Alberti - Mycenaean textile industry: textual and archaeological evidence
- Alberti - Trade and Weights in the Bronze Age Aegean: Phenomena of Globalisation
- Barandoni - Pathologies affecting archaeological sites and ruined buildings
- Caloi - Introduction to tholos tombs of Messara (Southern Crete) in Pre- and Protopalatial periods
- Carraro - An Introduction from the case-study of Cretan writing systems and the Mycenaean Linear B
- Cini - Digital 3D models for conservation and dissemination of Cultural Heritage. The case of MUSINT
- De Benedictis - An introduction to the Archaeology of the Dodecanese between Middle Bronze and ...
- Dionisio - Aegean Glyptic
- Dionisio - The ceramics: executive process, conservation and restore
- Dionisio - Theoretical and practical elements of the Restoration of Archaeological Ceramics
- Dionisio - Kamares Ware: Typological investigation and Archaeometry of pigments
- Kruklidis - Communicating archaeology and architecture: multimedia reconstructions ...
- Marziali - A consideration about reliability of Cultural Heritage documental photography
- Montecchi - Inscriptions and Pseudo-inscriptions on Minoan and Mycenaean Vases
- Montecchi - Notes on the approach to the Iliad and the Odyssey as historical sources
- Pezzi - The Late Bronze Age tombs at Enkomi (Cyprus)
- Pollastri - Mycenaean and Cypriot ware imports in Palestine
- Scirè - Radiocarbon dating: theoretical concepts and applications
- Valinoti / Puzio - Archaeological restoration and ceramic design
- Warbinek - The Ahhiyawa Question and Western Anatolia